Services Limited, the owner and provider of this Website. Sunrise Marketing Services
applies to our use of any and all Data collected by us or provided by you in relation
to your use of the Website.
Definitions and interpretation
collectively all information that you submit to Sunrise Marketing
Services Limited via the Website. This definition incorporates, where
applicable, the definitions provided in the Data Protection Laws;
a small text file placed on your computer by this Website when you visit
certain parts of the Website and/or when you use certain features of
the Website. Details of the cookies used by this Website are set out in
the clause below (Cookies);
Data Protection Laws
any applicable law relating to the processing of personal Data,
including but not limited to the Directive 96/46/EC (Data Protection
Directive) or the GDPR, and any national implementing laws, regulations
and secondary legislation, for
as long as the GDPR is effective in the UK;
the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679;
Sunrise Marketing Services Limited, or us
Sunrise Marketing Services Limited, a company incorporated in England
and Wales with registered number 11362272 whose registered office is at
The Apex, 2 Sheriffs Orchard, Coventry, CV1 3PP;
UK and EU Cookie Law
the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations
2003 as amended by the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC
Directive) (Amendment) Regulations 2011;
User or you
any third party that accesses the Website and is not either (i) employed
by Sunrise Marketing Services Limited and acting in the course of their
employment or (ii) engaged as a consultant or otherwise providing
services to Sunrise Marketing
Services Limited and accessing the Website in connection with the
provision of such services; and
the website that you are currently using, http://sprayloftinsulation.co.uk, and
any sub-domains of this site unless expressly excluded by their own
terms and conditions.
- the singular includes the plural and vice versa;
- references to sub-clauses, clauses, schedules or appendices are to
- a reference to a person includes firms, companies, government entities,
trusts and partnerships;
- "including" is understood to mean "including without
- reference to any statutory provision includes any modification or amendment
Limited and Users with respect to this Website. It does not extend to any websites
that can be accessed from this Website including, but not limited to, any links we
provide to social media websites.
- For purposes of the applicable Data Protection Laws, Sunrise Marketing Services
Limited is the "data controller". This means that Sunrise Marketing
Services Limited determines the purposes for which, and the manner in which, your
- We may collect the following Data, which includes personal Data, from you:
- contact Information such as email addresses and telephone numbers;
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests;
- financial information such as credit / debit card numbers;
- IP address (automatically collected);
- web browser type and version (automatically collected);
- operating system (automatically collected);
- a list of URLs starting with a referring site, your activity on this
Website, and the site you exit to (automatically collected);
How we collect Data
- We collect Data in the following ways:
- data is given to us by you;
- data is received from other sources; and
- data is collected automatically.
Data that is given to us by you
- Sunrise Marketing Services Limited will collect your Data in a number of ways, for
- when you contact us through the Website, by telephone, post, e-mail or
through any other means;
- when you register with us and set up an account to receive our
- when you complete surveys that we use for research purposes (although you
are not obliged to respond to them);
- when you enter a competition or promotion through a social media channel;
- when you elect to receive marketing communications from us;
- when you use our services;
Data that is received from third parties
- Sunrise Marketing Services Limited will receive Data about you from the following
- TDP Direct Marketing Limited;
Data that is collected automatically
- To the extent that you access the Website, we will collect your Data automatically,
- we automatically collect some information about your visit to the Website.
This information helps us to make improvements to Website content and
navigation, and includes your IP address, the date, times and frequency
with which you access
the Website and the way you use and interact with its content.
- we will collect your Data automatically via cookies, in line with the
cookie settings on your browser. For more information about cookies, and
how we use them on the Website, see the section below, headed
Our use of Data
- Any or all of the above Data may be required by us from time to time in order to
provide you with the best possible service and experience when using our Website.
Specifically, Data may be used by us for the following reasons:
- internal record keeping;
- improvement of our products / services;
- transmission by email of marketing materials that may be of interest to
- contact for market research purposes which may be done using email,
telephone, fax or mail. Such information may be used to customise or update
- telephone marketing, direct mail marketing;
- We may use your Data for the above purposes if we deem it necessary to do so for
our legitimate interests. If you are not satisfied with this, you have the right to
object in certain circumstances (see the section headed "Your rights"
- For the delivery of direct marketing to you via e-mail, we'll need your
consent, whether via an opt-in or soft-opt-in:
- soft opt-in consent is a specific type of consent which applies when you
have previously engaged with us (for example, you contact us to ask us for
more details about a particular product/service, and we are marketing
Under "soft opt-in" consent, we will take your consent as given
unless you opt-out.
- for other types of e-marketing, we are required to obtain your explicit
consent; that is, you need to take positive and affirmative action when
consenting by, for example, checking a tick box that we'll provide.
- if you are not satisfied about our approach to marketing, you have the
right to withdraw consent at any time. To find out how to withdraw your
consent, see the section headed "Your rights" below.
- When you register with us and set up an account to receive our services, the legal
basis for this processing is the performance of a contract between you and us
and/or taking steps, at your request, to enter into such a contract.
- We may use your Data to show you Sunrise Marketing Services Limited adverts and
other content on other websites. If you do not want us to use your data to show you
Sunrise Marketing Services Limited adverts and other content on other websites,
turn off the relevant cookies (please refer to the section headed
Who we share Data with
- We may share your Data with the following groups of people for the following
- any of our group companies or affiliates - for marketing purposes;
- third party service providers who provide services to us which require the
processing of personal data - to help validate and process the data;
Keeping Data secure
- We will use technical and organisational measures to safeguard your Data, for
- access to your account is controlled by a password and a user name that is
unique to you.
- we store your Data on secure servers.
- payment details are encrypted using SSL technology (typically you will see
a lock icon or green address bar (or both) in your browser when we use this
- Technical and organisational measures include measures to deal with any suspected
data breach. If you suspect any misuse or loss or unauthorised access to your Data,
please let us know immediately by contacting us via this e-mail address:
- If you want detailed information from Get Safe Online on how to protect your
information and your computers and devices against fraud, identity theft, viruses
and many other online problems, please visit www.getsafeonline.org. Get Safe Online
by HM Government and leading businesses.
- Unless a longer retention period is required or permitted by law, we will only hold
your Data on our systems for the period necessary to fulfil the purposes outlined
- Even if we delete your Data, it may persist on backup or archival media for legal,
tax or regulatory purposes.
- You have the following rights in relation to your Data:
- Right to access - the right to request (i) copies of the
information we hold about you at any time, or (ii) that we modify, update
or delete such information. If we provide you with access to the
information we hold about
you, we will not charge you for this, unless your request is
"manifestly unfounded or excessive." Where we are legally
permitted to do so, we may refuse your request. If we refuse your request,
we will tell you the reasons why.
- Right to correct - the right to have your Data rectified
if it is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right to erase - the right to request that we delete or
remove your Data from our systems.
- Right to restrict our use of your Data - the right to
"block" us from using your Data or limit the way in which we can
- Right to data portability - the right to request that we
move, copy or transfer your Data.
- Right to object - the right to object to our use of your
Data including where we use it for our legitimate interests.
- To make enquiries, exercise any of your rights set out above, or withdraw your
consent to the processing of your Data (where consent is our legal basis for
processing your Data), please contact us via this e-mail address:
- If you are not satisfied with the way a complaint you make in relation to your Data
is handled by us, you may be able to refer your complaint to the relevant data
protection authority. For the UK, this is the Information Commissioner's Office
(ICO). The ICO's contact details can be found on their website at
- It is important that the Data we hold about you is accurate and current. Please
keep us informed if your Data changes during the period for which we hold it.
Transfers outside the European Economic Area
- Data which we collect from you may be stored and processed in and transferred to
countries outside of the European Economic Area (EEA). For example, this could
occur if our servers are located in a country outside the EEA or one of our service
is situated in a country outside the EEA.
- We will only transfer Data outside the EEA where it is compliant with data
protection legislation and the means of transfer provides adequate safeguards in
relation to your data, eg by way of data transfer agreement, incorporating the
contractual clauses adopted by the European Commission, or by signing up to the
EU-US Privacy Shield Framework, in the event that the organisation in receipt of
the Data is based in the United States of America.
- To ensure that your Data receives an adequate level of protection, we have put in
place appropriate safeguards and procedures with the third parties we share your
Data with. This ensures your Data is treated by those third parties in a way that
consistent with the Data Protection Laws.
Links to other websites
- This Website may, from time to time, provide links to other websites. We have no
control over such websites and are not responsible for the content of these
Changes of business ownership and control
- Sunrise Marketing Services Limited may, from time to time, expand or reduce our
business and this may involve the sale and/or the transfer of control of all or
part of Sunrise Marketing Services Limited. Data provided by Users will, where it
to any part of our business so transferred, be transferred along with that part and
the new owner or newly controlling party will, under the terms of this privacy
policy, be permitted to use the Data for the purposes for which it was originally
supplied to us.
- We may also disclose Data to a prospective purchaser of our business or any part of
- In the above instances, we will take steps with the aim of ensuring your privacy is
- This Website may place and access certain Cookies on your computer. Sunrise
Website and to improve our range of products and services. Sunrise Marketing
has carefully chosen these Cookies and has taken steps to ensure that your privacy
is protected and respected at all times.
- All Cookies used by this Website are used in accordance with current UK and EU
- Before the Website places Cookies on your computer, you will be presented with a
message bar requesting your consent to set those Cookies. By giving your consent to
the placing of Cookies, you are enabling Sunrise Marketing Services Limited to
a better experience and service to you. You may, if you wish, deny consent to the
placing of Cookies; however certain features of the Website may not function fully
or as intended.
- This Website may place the following Cookies:
Type of Cookie
Strictly necessary cookies
These are cookies that are required for the operation of our website.
They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure
areas of our website, use a shopping cart or make use of e-billing
They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see
how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps
us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that
users are finding what
they are looking for easily.
These are used to recognise you when you return to our website. This
enables us to personalise our content for you, greet you by name and
remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or
These cookies record your visit to our website, the pages you have
visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information
to make our website and the advertising displayed on it more relevant
to your interests. We may also
share this information with third parties for this purpose.
- You can find a list of Cookies that we use in the Cookies Schedule.
- You can choose to enable or disable Cookies in your internet browser. By default,
most internet browsers accept Cookies but this can be changed. For further details,
please consult the help menu in your internet browser.
- You can choose to delete Cookies at any time; however you may lose any information
that enables you to access the Website more quickly and efficiently including, but
not limited to, personalisation settings.
- It is recommended that you ensure that your internet browser is up-to-date and that
you consult the help and guidance provided by the developer of your internet
browser if you are unsure about adjusting your privacy settings.
- For more information generally on cookies, including how to disable them, please
refer to aboutcookies.org. You will also find details on how to delete cookies from
believe your rights will not be affected.
(or part of any provision) is invalid, illegal or unenforceable, that provision or
part-provision will, to the extent required, be deemed to be deleted, and the
- Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act or omission by a party in exercising any
right or remedy will be deemed a waiver of that, or any other, right or remedy.
- This Agreement will be governed by and interpreted according to the law of England
and Wales. All disputes arising under the Agreement will be subject to the
exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.
as we may deem necessary from time to time or as may be required by law. Any
changes will be immediately posted on the Website and you are deemed to have
You may contact Sunrise Marketing Services Limited by
email at [email protected]